Your Cart Is Empty!
- Use a new condom for each act of sex. Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infectious organisms
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of erect penis before any physical contact between partners. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backward, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
• Do not reuse latex condoms.
• Use a new condom every time you have sexual intercourse or other acts between partners that involve contact with the penis.
• Store latex condoms in a cool, dry place (below 100ºF) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
• If the rubber material is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, do not use the condom.
• If the color is uneven or changed, do not use the condom.
• Make sure there is adequate lubrication. If you add lubricant, use a water-based lubricant.
DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS, such as those made with petroleum jelly (e.g. Vaseline), mineral oil, vegetable oil, or cold cream, as these may damage the condom.